MUSIC OF OUR ORGANS, OUR “KEY ENERGY CENTERS”, OUR SOLAR SYSTEM, THE STARS, THE “PLATONIC SOLIDS”, AND THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS.
© 1993. Composed & Performed by Barbara Hero (captured from Barbara’s archived cassette recordings)
This series was designed to create an awareness of some of the possibilities of relating the organs of the body, as well as their “key energy centers”, to a musical vocabulary. There is a relationship between the five Platonic Solids and the planets in our solar system. The intervals of the Platonic Solids, based upon the ratios of their angles as determined from the Lambdoma Table, are presented. The intervals, representing the periods of the planets orbiting about the sun as well as the periods of the planet’s spins about their own axis, are included. The intervals of certain stars, based upon their distance in light years from our sun, are also presented.
Part 1 -
1) The interval chords for certain organs of our bodies.
2) Energy interval chords which may help retard the increasing energy levels.
3) The interval chords of eight of our “Key Energy Centers” (chakras).
4) The interval chords of the spins and orbits of Earth, Moon, Sun, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
5) The interval chords of the seconds, minutes, hours and days sounded together. The interval chords of the minutes, hours, days and years sounded. 6) The interval chords of eleven stars based upon their distance in light years from our sun.
7) The interval chords which represent the angles of the five Platonic Solids as well as the Rhombic Dodecahedron.
8) The music of the spheres in our solar system.
MP3 download, Time, 30:00
Part 2 (not included) sold separately
*I’d like to acknowledge Paul Thomas Miller, who created the software entitled “Elements”, Stephen Camp whose voice identifies the sounds, & Robert Miller Foulkrod who developed the Basic software program.